Pre-requisites: Please check out the section about Installation first.
The integration solution leverages following Add-ons and components to facilitate the integration of supported SAP NetWeaver® systems with StreamSets® Platform.
|ASAPIO Integration Add-on – Framework||Base component (required)|
|ASAPIO Integration Add-on – Connector (for StreamSets®)||Additional package|
A StreamSets® broker with a REST endpoint is required. The REST endpoint must be reachable from the SAP server which holds the ACI installation.
To establish connectivity with the StreamSets® platform, please proceed with the following activities and refer to the specific chapters in this documentation.
- Create Cloud Type (Connector)
- Create RFC destinations to StreamSets® platform in SAP system settings
- Set-up Connection Instance to StreamSets® platform in ASAPIO Integration Add-on
Create a new Cloud Type for StreamSets Connector.
- Transaction: SPRO
- Goto ASAPIO Cloud Integrator – Maintain Cloud Adapter
- Create new Cloud Type “STREAMSETS”
- Choose description
- Specify ACI Handler Class: /ASADEV/CL_ACI_STREAMSETS
Create a new RFC destination of type “G” (HTTP Connection to External Server).
- Transaction: SM59
- Create new destination of type “G”
- Specify Target Host: Endpoint of StreamSets® REST Proxy.
- Specify Path Prefix (optional)
Create the connection instance customizing that links the RFC destination created earlier with the cloud connector type:
- Transaction: SPRO
- Goto ASAPIO Cloud Integrator – Connection and Replication Object Customizing
- Or go directly to transaction: /ASADEV/68000202
- Add New Entry and specify:
- Field Instance: a name for this connection in
- Field RFC Dest. (Upload): the RFC destination create for the messaging endpoint
- Field ISO Code: the code page to use. Typically this would be UTF-8.
- Field Cloud Type: STREAMSETS (or the name you chose when adding the connector)
Create an entry in section Error Type Mapping and specify at least the following mapping:
|Resp. Code: 207||Message Type: Success|
Please proceed with the “Configuration Guide”, available from ASAPIO for a specific connector