Connect your SAP systems with major cloud and data platforms like Azure, Kafka, Solace Google, AWS, or just any REST service.
Our universal and code-less solution enables seamless data exchange and integrated business processes for SAP on-premises or private cloud systems. Built with over 20 years experience in SAP consulting.
Solve any connectivity
Access any SAP data
Real-time + batch
Outbound + inbound
Fast to implement
Fully customizable payload
Fast (Thousands of messages/sec)
No middleware required
SAP integration solved by ASAPIO
ASAPIO Integration Add-on is a specialized Add-on for SAP ECC and S/4HANA systems to simply integration and data exchange within complex enterprise ecosystems.
By leveraging event-driven communication both SAP-outbound and -inbound , ASAPIO Integration Add-on is the one-stop solution to enable SAP data integration with many major event brokers and hyperscaler data services.
- Unified Integration Framework: ASAPIO Integration Add-on offers a unified framework to connect heterogeneous systems effortlessly which works universally on a wide range of SAP systems.
- Application integration: The add-on simplifies data extraction by listening to thousands of existing SAP application events (triggers) and allows you to use these proven SAP-internal mechanics for outbound-driven data exchange. Code-less and low-code tools like ASAPIO Payload Designer speed up integration time and reduce effort.
- Event-Driven Messaging and Batch-loads: both approaches are supported by ASAPIO and can also be combined, e.g for initial load of data, or to allow micro-batching and near real-time.
- Monitoring and Analytics: ASAPIO Integration Add-on provides a comprehensive monitoring and analytics app. Administrators can track key integration metrics, analyze performance, and diagnose issues, including payload tracking.
- Security and Compliance: Security measures are an integral part of the add-on’s design. Authorization and connectivity security is fully based on SAP built-in standard concepts.
Choose between a dedicated platform connector that cares for authentication and other required basics, or use our generic REST connector to communicate data to your custom app or platform.
Key differentiator: SAP application layer integration
Instead of only allowing data extraction on a table layer, like database CDC tools do it, or relying on the rare number of SAP APIs, ASAPIO goes a direct approach and acts as the actual interface for your SAP applications, hooking into the SAP application and data flows, with major benefits:
Event-driven architecture, for real-time messaging and batch loads
Identifies data changes in SAP systems
Read configure data payload and create event message
Securely send the event message access to all SAP data
No separate server required
Supports parallel batch processing for outbound data
Push, not Pull: Remove the need for APIs to reduce system load
New feature: Code-less outbound interfaces, with ASAPIO Payload Designer
With ASAPIO Payload Designer (transaction /n/ASADEV/DESIGN), you can define the payload of event messages or batch interfaces using a configuration-only interface, without coding. It also comes with a set of pre-delivered ASAPIO payload types and versions, where a version can also mean a different scope of fields or other settings.
Learn more: https://asapio.com/docs/designer/
Using ASAPIO for inbound data
- ASAPIO comes with a central REST endpoint
- Inbound interface can be distinguished by URL
- Data is only processed for registered interfaces
- Pull or push data in, depending on Connector
Certified by SAP, Microsoft, Google and AWS
ASAPIO has official partnerships with many target platform providers, as a services provider or ISV, and has also certified many of its Connectors to work with the target platforms. Please contact us for further details.
Compatible SAP systems
ASAPIO Integration Add-on is installable on SAP NetWeaver based systems, including:
- SAP S/4HANA®
- SAP S/4HANA Private Cloud
- Works with RISE with SAP®
- SAP ECC® (ERP) 6.0 EhP3 and higher
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP CRM
- SAP HCM
- SAP SRM
- SAP PLM
- and many more
Please check out the system requirements at Documentation > Installation
Demo videos and keynotes
Thousands of supported events
- SAP Business Object events
- SAP Business Transaction Events (BTE)
- SAP Change Documents (CDHDR/CDPOS)
- SAP Output Determination
- SAP S/4HANA Business Event Handling
- Inbound replications from SAP CAR, EWM, SLT
+ many custom trigger options:
- Use custom business object events
- Calling ASAPIO framework via ABAP-code
- Schedule ASAPIO job
Code-less interface creation
ASAPIO delivers built-in features for code-less configuration of message payload:
- Database view (standard or custom)
- CDS view (standard or custom)
- Supports hierarchies
- Code-less with ASAPIO Payload Designer
- + Custom-exits possible
Real-time or batch-driven
- Event-driven (real-time mode)
- Batch mode (triggered by ASAPIO job)
- Micro-batching (collect # of changes before transmitting them in a single call)
- Parallel processing, across multiple SAP work processes (in batch mode)
SAP OEM editions of ASAPIO Integration Add-on
ASAPIO is proud to be part of SAP’s integration strategy, with their technology being included in the subscription of SAP Event Mesh and SAP Fieldglass, ERP Editions.
Please note that these SAP OEM-branded versions are restricted in functionality and can only connect to the bundled solutions.
- provides connectivity with SAP Event Mesh on SAP Business Technology Platform® for SAP ERP
- is a business content package for SAP NetWeaver Event-enablement Add-on, providing end-to-end master data and process integration for SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
ASAPIO is simple to use
ASAPIO Integration Add-on offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface, simplifying integration processes for users of all levels of technical expertise. Here’s how simple ASAPIO is to use:
- Intuitive User Interface: ASAPIO provides a simple user interface
- Pre-built Adapters and Connectors: ASAPIO offers with a wide range of pre-built adapters and connectors for various target platforms.
- Data Designer: ASAPIO offers a visual payload designer tool with drag-and-drop functionality. Users can effortlessly map data fields between different systems, eliminating the need for manual data transformation.
- Step-by-Step Configuration: The integration setup follows a step-by-step configuration process, guiding users through each stage of integration. This approach simplifies complex tasks into manageable steps, ensuring smooth and error-free integration deployment.
Why is Event-driven integration becoming even more relevant?
SAP data is key for business processes
- Sales, production, logistics, finance and other important data resides inside SAP systems
- Integrating that data in hybrid landscapes is crucial for digitalization of business and processes
But… connecting SAP systems to such platforms and landscapes is tied to high efforts, due to the lack of available interfaces and the complex inner architecture of SAP applications.
This is why ASAPIO Integration Add-on is the solution: it makes integration effort-less, code-less (or low-code) and incredibly performant.
ASAPIO connects SAP Systems to Cloud.
Contact form for other topics
Please use the form below in following cases:
- you like to share more details so we can better prepare for a meeting,
- you need other date/time slots than available in the self-service tool,
- you have other questions not covered above.
Where to purchase/subscribe?
- ASAPIO is offered under subscription license, including free upgrades and product support.
- Minimum license term is 12 months (6 months if purchased from SAP Store)
- You can obtain ASAPIO Integration Add-on in different Editions, from various resellers:
- All connectors: from ASAPIO directly
- for SAP Advanced Event Mesh: from SAP Store
- for Solace PubSub+: from Solace, Canada (under Solace license terms)
- for AI Vergabemanager: from AI AG, Germany (under AI license terms; only available with Connector for AI VERGABEMANAGER)
Consulting and training services for SAP integration
Let ASAPIO support you in your SAP integration journey. We offer end-to-end consulting services to guide you all the ways.
- Design workshops
- Training sessions (download Training Plan [pdf])
- Deep technical analysis
- Implementation support
- Test, go-live and hypercare support
ASAPIO is also a services partner of SAP, so many SAP entities can provide you with ASAPIO services through SAP services organisation.