Leverage SAP data in cloud platforms.
ASAPIO allows to directly connect SAP ECC and S/4HANA to platforms like Azure, Kafka, Solace Google, AWS, or just any REST service – code-less, secure and fast.
This universal solution enables seamless data exchange and integrated business processes for SAP on-premises or private cloud systems. Built with over 20 years experience in SAP consulting.
Solve any connectivity
Real-time + batch
Outbound + inbound
Fully customizable payload
Fast (Thousands of messages/sec)
No middleware required
Choose between a dedicated platform connector that cares for authentication and other required basics, or use our generic REST connector to communicate data to your custom app or platform.
Key differentiator: SAP application layer integration
Instead of only allowing data extraction on a table layer, like database CDC tools do it, or relying on the rare number of SAP APIs, ASAPIO goes a direct approach and acts as the actual interface for your SAP applications, hooking into the SAP application and data flows, with major benefits:
Event-driven architecture, for real-time messaging and batch loads
- Full control of data and workload on the SAP server
- Fastest access to all SAP data
- No separate server required
- No need to develop web services on SAP side
New feature: Code-less outbound interfaces, with ASAPIO Payload Designer
With ASAPIO Payload Designer (transaction /n/ASADEV/DESIGN), you can define the payload of event messages or batch interfaces using a configuration-only interface, without coding. It also comes with a set of pre-delivered ASAPIO payload types and versions, where a version can also mean a different scope of fields or other settings.
Learn more: https://asapio.com/docs/designer/
Using ASAPIO for inbound data
- ASAPIO comes with a central REST endpoint
- Inbound interface can be distinguished by URL
- Data is only processed for registered interfaces
- Pull or push data in, depending on Connector
Certified by SAP, Microsoft, Google and AWS
ASAPIO has official partnerships with many target platform providers, as a services provider or ISV, and has also certified many of its Connectors to work with the target platforms. Please contact us for further details.
Compatible SAP systems
ASAPIO Integration Add-on is installable on SAP NetWeaver based systems, including:
- SAP S/4HANA®
- SAP S/4HANA Private Cloud
- Works with RISE with SAP®
- SAP ECC® (ERP) 6.0 EhP3 and higher
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP CRM
- SAP HCM
- SAP SRM
- SAP PLM
- and many more
Please check out the system requirements at Documentation > Installation
Demo videos and keynotes
Thousands of supported events
- SAP Business Object events
- SAP Business Transaction Events (BTE)
- SAP Change Documents (CDHDR/CDPOS)
- SAP Output Determination
- SAP S/4HANA Business Event Handling
- Inbound replications from SAP CAR, EWM, SLT
+ many custom trigger options:
- Use custom business object events
- Calling ASAPIO framework via ABAP-code
- Schedule ASAPIO job
Code-less interface creation
ASAPIO delivers built-in features for code-less configuration of message payload:
- Database view (standard or custom)
- CDS view (standard or custom)
- Supports hierarchies
- Code-less with ASAPIO Payload Designer
- + Custom-exits possible
Real-time or batch-driven
- Event-driven (real-time mode)
- Batch mode (triggered by ASAPIO job)
- Micro-batching (collect # of changes before transmitting them in a single call)
- Parallel processing, across multiple SAP work processes (in batch mode)
SAP OEM editions of ASAPIO Integration Add-on
ASAPIO is proud to be part of SAP’s integration strategy, with their technology being included in the subscription of SAP Event Mesh and SAP Fieldglass, ERP Editions.
Please note that these SAP OEM-branded versions are restricted in functionality and can only connect to the bundled solutions.
- SAP NetWeaver® Event-enablement Add-on provides connectivity with SAP Event Mesh on SAP Business Technology Platform® for SAP ERP
- SAP Fieldglass Integration Add-on is a business content package for SAP NetWeaver Event-enablement Add-on, providing end-to-end master data and process integration for SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
Why is Event-driven integration becoming even more relevant?
SAP data is key for business processes
- Sales, production, logistics, finance and other important data resides inside SAP systems
- Integrating that data in hybrid landscapes is crucial for digitalization of business and processes
But… connecting SAP systems to such platforms and landscapes is tied to high efforts, due to the lack of available interfaces and the complex inner architecture of SAP applications.
This is why ASAPIO Integration Add-on is the solution: it makes integration effort-less, code-less (or low-code) and incredibly performant.
ASAPIO connects SAP Systems to Cloud.
Contact form for other topics
Please use the form below in following cases:
- you like to share more details so we can better prepare for a meeting,
- you need other date/time slots than available in the self-service tool,
- you have other questions not covered above.
Where to purchase/subscribe?
- ASAPIO is offered under subscription license, including free upgrades and product support.
- Minimum license term is 12 months (6 months if purchased from SAP Store)
- You can obtain ASAPIO Integration Add-on in different Editions, from various resellers:
- All connectors: from ASAPIO directly
- for SAP Advanced Event Mesh: from SAP Store
- for Solace PubSub+: from Solace, Canada (under Solace license terms)
- for AI Vergabemanager: from AI AG, Germany (under AI license terms; only available with Connector for AI VERGABEMANAGER)
Consulting and training services for SAP integration
Let ASAPIO support you in your SAP integration journey. We offer end-to-end consulting services to guide you all the ways.
- Design workshops
- Training sessions (download Training Plan [pdf])
- Deep technical analysis
- Implementation support
- Test, go-live and hypercare support
ASAPIO is also a services partner of SAP, so many SAP entities can provide you with ASAPIO services through SAP services organisation.