Web-based Catalog Management for SAP Lean Catalog, SAP S/4HANA and SAP SRM
ASAPIO Catalog Management CVI enables a lean supplier catalog content management for SAP Lean Catalog, S/4HANA and SAP SRM through automated validation and communication processes.
Depending on industry and market, supplier catalogs are regularly updated up to several times a month. Before this update process takes place, the supplier catalogs must be checked to ensure the data quality delivered. ASAPIO Catalog Management is widely configurable and checks for data validity, e.g. for:
- Material groups
- Units or measure
- Tax codes
This supplier data check allows automated import into your procurement system, thus preventing faulty imports and a large number of correction runs.
- Web-based upload and validation of Microsoft® Excel®, CSV and BMECat files
- Supplier portal included
- Available as cloud service (hosted by ASAPIO in Germany) and on-prem
- Approval workflows possible
- Supports SRM-MDM, SRM UI5 and SAP S/4HANA
In a nutshell:
- Accelerated data import process
- Early quality prevents errors
- Faster onboarding of new suppliers
- Web or portal-based access for suppliers
- Seamless electronic data exchange replaces time-consuming paper, file or email-based processes
ASAPIO CVI brings significant savings potential
- Support for MS Excel and XML formats.
- Substantial potential savings through direct testing and feedback for the catalog supplier
- Time savings during catalog import
- Reduced communication costs
- Fully integrated supplier connectivity
- Simple user interface (catalog download in 4 steps).
ASAPIO Catalog Management is designed for SAP SRM and SAP S/4HANA.