The Transformation to SAP S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA is the successor for the SAP ERP-based system landscapes of our customers and serves as the core for the digitalization of the customer processes. With SAP S/4HANA for Central Procurement, SAP delivers the solution for the central connection of multi-backend on-prem system landscapes to guided buying or other cloud apps, and provides enhanced procurement functions.
Thus SAP provides integrated hybrid processes and allows our customers to choose from a variety of applications and implement their own optimal process.
In this situation we assist our customers with our best practise approach based on our experience from various S/4HANA projects.
We offer all services around the SAP S/4HANA transformation, with a focus on procurement processes
- Roadmap Definition
- Fit/Gap Analyses
- Detailed design and planning how to switch to SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement
- Implementation and migration services for Greenfield and Brownfield scenarios
Special Expertise: SAP Fieldglass
What is SAP Fieldglass?
The SAP Fieldglass Vendor Management System is an open cloud-based platform that helps companies procure, manage and optimize their external workforce. This can include freelancers, service providers, contingent workers, consulting firms, marketing agencies, and many more.
How can ASAPIO help you in using SAP Fieldglass?
We are implementation and integration for SAP Fieldglass and support the customers globally during implementation of Contingent Workforce Management and Service Procurement processes. Project support also includes the integration into SAP backend systems.
ASAPIO technology is part of SAP Fieldglass
ASAPIO’s integration technology for SAP backend systems is part of most SAP Fieldglass subscription licenses, so there is no better reason to engage ASAPIO for your Fieldglass project. Read more at SAP Fieldglass Integration Add-on
- Consulting for SAP Fieldglass
- SAP Fieldglass integration with SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Funds Management integration with SAP Fieldglass
- SAP HCM integration with SAP Fieldglass
- Timesheets and Clock in/out integration with SAP Fieldglass
- Implementation of
- SAP Fieldglass Service Procurement
- SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management
- SAP Fieldglass Assignment Management
SAP Ariba Consulting
Our experts advise you in the context of the introduction of cloud solutions, and support you in the solution-oriented configuration and coordination with the SAP Ariba organization.
ASAPIO customers for SAP Ariba include large multi-national companies, proofing our expertise.
- Replacements of SAP SRM, Coupa and other, non-SAP solutions
- SAP Ariba integration architecture
- SAP Ariba Network and Catalog solutions
- SAP Ariba Buying & Invoicing solutions
- SAP Ariba Sourcing, Contracts and Supplier Lifecycle Management solutions
- Master data integration
- Transactional data integration
Experts for SAP on-prem solutions
Our purchasing experience combined with the understanding of SAP purchasing solutions make our customer projects a success. This applies to classic self-service procurement and sourcing processes as well as contract and catalog management.
We support the design of approval and approval workflows for ERP and SRM, using both the classic application-based workflow and the BRF / process-based workflow.
We have implemented the SAP SRM offline approval process and Escalation and Notification control (using SAP Alert and Notification Framework) in many customer projects and adapted them individually to customer requirements.
- Implementation of ERP MM, S/4HANA, SRM, SRM UI5, SAP PLM and more solutions
- Upgrades, e.g. for SRM 7.0 EhP4
- Approval Workflows
- SAP Business Technology Platform and Fiori Developments
- Migration support
Consulting services for SAP PLM and Automotive solutions
We support development processes in the automotive industry, in train and aircraft construction as well as in mechanical and plant engineering on the basis of SAP PLM in the various phases from idea generation through the construction of the first (variant) parts lists to handover to production.
Development processes differ greatly depending on the industry.
As a result, PLM projects often require extensive extensions and a high degree of flexibility in solution design. Here our consultants benefit from the deep application and technology know-how acquired in cooperation with the SAP PLM 7.0 standard development.
Products in Scope
- SAP PLM
- SAP DMS