Demos and Slides
Please find slides as PDF files and videos with demos.
The October 2023 release delivers major new features and enhancements to drive efficiency and to ease up the configuration and operation of all variants of the integration Add-on:
- A significant portion of the development efforts went into enhancing the capabilities of the Payload Designer, enabling customer for code-less interface payload configuration
- SAP Fieldglass integration customers can now leverage the power of the Payload Designer for code-less master data extensibility
- Numerous efficiency improvements make it easier to configure and transport interfaces and to better monitor processes during operation
- Master data integration, e. g. upload of accounting data, organizational data
- Real-time integration (for selected objects)
- User upload
- Supplier upload and auto-invitation
- PR and PO integration
- Service Entry Sheet integration
- Invoices and credit memo integration
Additional options (not in scope of SAP Deployment Services; typically require customizations)
- SAP contracts to Master SoW upload
- SAP Fieldglass Worker to SAP HCM download
- SAP PM/PS integration with SoWs
- Multi-backend connectivity
- Extensible with enhancement spots, custom data and custom coding
Integration flow for SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management and Service Procurement
Integration flow for SAP Fieldglass Assignment Management
What are “Partner Editions”?
Partner Editions are SAP Fieldglass subscriptions without embedded consulting services from SAP. They are designed for SAP partners which are ready to take the driver’s seat and like to provide SAP Fieldglass implementation services. With Partner Editions, Partners or customers can lead and deliver projects.
Team up with ASAPIO!
Project Preparation and Guidance
We want SAP customers to be successful in implementation of SAP Fieldglass. Good project preparation and clarity on required implementation works is key to project success.
There are various project accelerators available from ASAPIO and SAP, to help plan ahead a Fieldglass implementation project.
- Scoping / presales support (please request here)
- Overview on SAP Fieldglass ERP Integration (external link)
- Intro video on SAP Fieldglass Integration (external link, 7min)
- Integration Workbook for Partners (please request here)
- Integration Add-on Configuration Guide (external link)
Safeguarding and Implementation Services
ASAPIO offers SAP Partners and Customers of SAP Fieldglass ERP Editions various design, safeguarding and implementation services.
While ASAPIO can offer the full range of services for SAP Fieldglass, we are also open to support other SAP partners in their project delivery. Please feel free to contact us for specific service offerings.
Pre-defined services to support integration of SAP Fieldglass ERP Editions with SAP ECC and S/4HANA. Available to SAP partners and customers.
- Explain implementation approach, pre-requisites and identify responsibilities
- Support customer during initial installation of the Add-on and connectivity tasks to SAP BTP
- Define master data integration options with responsible team
- Define transactional integration options with responsible team
- Remote configuration of SAP backend test system
- Knowledge-Transfer Session
ASAPIO and SAP®
ASAPIO is proud to be part of SAP’s integration strategy, with two SAP-branded applications available for customers, developed and maintained by ASAPIO:
- SAP NetWeaver® Event-enablement Add-on provides connectivity with Event Mesh service on SAP Business Technology Platform® for SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fieldglass Integration Add-on provides end-to-end master data and process integration for SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA, based on SAP NetWeaver Event-enablement Add-on
The Add-ons are included in the subscription of SAP Event Mesh and “ERP Editions” of SAP Fieldglass.