Why using ASAPIO for SAP integration?
- SAP Add-on, no middleware required
- Real-time events + batch mode
- For inbound + outbound interfaces
- Create low-code + no-code interfaces
- Fully customizable payload
- Fast (Thousands of messages/sec)
- Certified by SAP and part of two SAP standard products
ASAPIO provides a fast and code-less approach to connect SAP systems with Cloud, for both inbound and outbound connectivity. Built with 20+ years experience in SAP integration consulting.
ASAPIO connects SAP Systems to Cloud platforms. While you can connect to any HTTP REST enabled interface with ASAPIO Integration Add-on, we offer a growing number of dedicated Connectors:
Please visit our Documentation portal for further details on ASAPIO Integration Add-on
For the SAP OEM Editions, you can find further information here:
- SAP Fieldglass Integration Add-on: SAP Help page| ASAPIO website
- SAP Event-Enablement Add-on: SAP Help page
Key differentiator: SAP application layer integration
Instead of only allowing data extraction on a table layer, like database CDC tools do it, or relying on the rare number of SAP APIs, ASAPIO goes a direct approach and acts as the actual interface for your SAP applications, hooking into the SAP application and data flows, with major benefits:
What are the benefits?
- Full control of data and workload on the SAP server
- Fastest access to all SAP data
- No separate server required
- No need to develop web services on SAP side
Certified by SAP, Microsoft, Google and AWS
ASAPIO has official partnerships with many target platform providers, as a services provider or ISV, and has also certified many of its Connectors to work with the target platforms. Please contact us for further details.
ASAPIO is also listed on SAP Store and Azure Marketplace.
Compatible SAP systems
ASAPIO Integration Add-on is installable on SAP NetWeaver based systems, including:
- SAP S/4HANA®
- SAP S/4HANA Private Cloud
- Works with RISE with SAP®
- SAP ECC® (ERP) 6.0 EhP3 and higher
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP CRM
- SAP HCM
- SAP SRM
- SAP PLM
- and many more
Please check out the system requirements at Documentation > Installation
Demo videos and keynotes
Demos of various integration scenarios
Send SAP data to Solace (and back) – German/Deutsch
Sales orders, inbound and outbound. Also shows dynamic topics features.
Demo [1min] | Configuration [8min]
Integrate SAP with Microsoft Azure and PowerPlatform
Send an SAP purchase order into an approval workflow in Microsoft Teams (LogicApp/PowerPlatform)
Connect SAP with AWS for data exchange
Send SAP data to Event Bridge, Kinesis, SNS and S3 Buckets
Keynotes from Microsoft, at ASAPIO EDA Symposium 2022
Clemens Vasters, Microsoft
Video: Simplify application integration with Event-Driven Architecture
Keynote from SAP, at ASAPIO EDA Symposium 2022
Karsten Strothmann, Product Management SAP Event Mesh, SAP SE
Video: SAP’s Event-Driven Ecosystem — Update & Overview
Thousands of supported events
- SAP Business Object events
- SAP Business Transaction Events (BTE)
- SAP Change Documents (CDHDR/CDPOS)
- SAP Output Determination
- SAP S/4HANA Business Event Handling
- Inbound replications from SAP CAR, EWM, SLT
+ many custom trigger options:
- Use custom business object events
- Calling ASAPIO framework via ABAP-code
- Schedule ASAPIO job
Code-less interface creation
ASAPIO delivers built-in features for code-less configuration of message payload:
- Database view (standard or custom)
- CDS view (standard or custom)
- Supports hierarchies
- Code-less with ASAPIO Payload Designer
- + Custom-exits possible
Real-time or batch-driven
- Event-driven (real-time mode)
- Batch mode (triggered by ASAPIO job)
- Micro-batching (collect # of changes before transmitting them in a single call)
- Parallel processing, across multiple SAP work processes (in batch mode)
SAP OEM editions of ASAPIO Integration Add-on
ASAPIO is proud to be part of SAP’s integration strategy, with their technology being included in the subscription of SAP Event Mesh and SAP Fieldglass, ERP Editions.
Please note that these SAP OEM-branded versions are restricted in functionality and can only connect to the bundled solutions.
- SAP NetWeaver® Event-enablement Add-on provides connectivity with SAP Event Mesh on SAP Business Technology Platform® for SAP ERP
- SAP Fieldglass Integration Add-on is a business content package for SAP NetWeaver Event-enablement Add-on, providing end-to-end master data and process integration for SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
Why is Event-driven integration becoming even more relevant?
SAP data is key for business processes
- Sales, production, logistics, finance and other important data resides inside SAP systems
- Integrating that data in hybrid landscapes is crucial for digitalization of business and processes
But… connecting SAP systems to such platforms and landscapes is tied to high efforts, due to the lack of available interfaces and the complex inner architecture of SAP applications.
This is why ASAPIO Integration Add-on is the solution: it makes integration effort-less, code-less (or low-code) and incredibly performant.
ASAPIO connects SAP Systems to Cloud.
Where to purchase/subscribe?
- ASAPIO is offered under subscription license, including free upgrades and product support.
- Minimum license term is 12 months (6 months if purchased from SAP Store)
- You can obtain ASAPIO Integration Add-on from
- from ASAPIO directly (under ASAPIO license terms; all Connectors available)
- from SAP Store, global (under ASAPIO license terms; all Connectors available). Please use the button below.
- from Solace, Canada (under Solace license terms; only available with Connector for Solace and SAP Advanced Event Mesh)
- from AI AG, Germany (under AI license terms; only available with Connector for AI VERGABEMANAGER)
- from global license resellers, e.g. SoftwareOne
Contact ASAPIO for details, Q+A, evaluation versions, features…
Please fill in the form to book a meeting with ASAPIO. You will receive a link to choose suitable dates/times yourself.
- a 15 minute slot for a quick Q+A, license infos or initial use-case clarifications,
- a 60 minute workshop slot, including a demo.
In case of other meeting purposes, please let us know in the form below.