What is mysupply?
mysupply is an AI-based cloud sourcing application, that focusses on sourcing demands primarily within your existing supplier base.
Automate your sourcing process in procurement, for savings on spend and reduction of operational effort.
Visit https://mysupply.ai for more information.
Continue below to learn about the out-of-the-box integration from ASAPIO
ASAPIO enables you to source SAP purchase requisitions in mysupply
- Manually flag a PR item (using “blocked” status)
- Batch loads are also supported, for automated mass sourcing
- Flagged items will be transferred to mysupply by ASAPIO immediately
- After a deal was created, ASAPIO retrieves the deal information back to the SAP system, to update the PR and remove the block indicator.
Why using mysupply with ASAPIO?
ASAPIO offers a producticed and SAP-certified solution for Cloud Integration, to enable SAP systems quickly and allow real-time and batch data integration. Code-less approach, no need for an IT development project.
- Pre-configured content package available for mysupply
- Works with SAP ECC and S/4HANA
- Source PR items in mysupply
- Manual/individual or batch transfer
- Update PR with best bid with vendor and price from negotation
- Fully automated process possible
Flexible integration concepts
Additional attributes from the PR line item are displayed in mysupply demand list, e.g. purchasing group, desired vendor, valuation price and many more.
For the interface description (e.g. fields exchanged with SAP), please check out our Docs section.