Issues when using SAP Ariba Buying for central procurement
- Do you run multiple SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA systems?
- Do you have non-harmonized master data?
- Do you have custom tables or fields that are required in the SAP Ariba Buying process?
- Should users should be able to use e.g. accounting data from these multiple systems?
ASAPIO enables your SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA systems to directly communicate with SAP Ariba solutions:
- Runs in addition to SAP CIG or SAP CI integration
- Connect multiple SAP systems to single or multiple Ariba realms
- Handle non-harmonized master data (e.g. with prefixing concept)
- Can integrate supplier master data e.g. from SAP MDG
- User management integration, e.g. with SAP IDM or Active Directory®
- Works with SAP ERP® and S/4HANA®
- SAP® certified
Success Story: How to connect SAP Ariba to SAP S/4HANA and ERP – with ASAPIO Integration Add-on
To implement SAP Ariba as a global buying system, Boehringer Ingelheim needed an
integration solution to master the challenge of connecting different SAP backend systems,
while in transformation to SAP S/4HANA.
- The challenge: integrating a global SAP Ariba Buying system
- Why did Boehringer Ingelheim choose ASAPIO?
- Customer voice
ASAPIO and SAP CIG
ASAPIO Integration Add-on takes care of master data integration, where transactional documents like PR and PO flow through SAP Ariba Cloud Integration.