ASAPIO is a best-in-class SAP consulting and software development company.
Our mission is the success of our customers supported by our solutions and services, based on proven process expertise and deep SAP product knowledge. As experts in the integration of cloud systems, SAP procurement solutions and SAP technologies, SAP has directly involved ASAPIO in the definition of their standards. We execute our projects successfully, even in the most complex hybrid environments.
Founded in 2003 by former SAP employees, ASAPIO is a long-term SAP Silver Partner, SAP Fieldglass and SAP Ariba Partner. We combine our strong experience of 25 years in SAP on-prem implementations with cloud services expertise and deliver best-in-class software products for integration solutions (e.g. for Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Connector, Kafka) and services. In the past years we have developed our own licensed SAP software products for cloud-based integration solutions (e.g. for SAP Event Mesh, SAP Fieldglass).
With this solid and established business model we strive for the next step in growing our business in East-Germany with access to Poland and Czech Republic. Therefore we are hiring at our new Görlitz location, managed by our long-time colleagues Mario and Lutz, both from Görlitz.
We offer an exciting working environment with major national and international customers.
- Varied tasks in a highly motivated and competent team
- Open work culture, flat hierarchies
- Diverse individual development opportunities, targeted internal training, education and certification on SAP modules
- Leading know-how and continuous training in SAP procurement applications, e.g. S/4 HANA Sourcing & Procurement and Fieldglass
- Large network and close cooperation with SAP as a SAP partner
- Attractive salary model with additional benefits (e.g. pension scheme, revenue share)
- Experience in at least one object-oriented programming language
- Ideally basic knowledge of SAP development, web services or user interface technologies
- Team player, analytical understanding and independent problem-solving skills
- Good English and preferable German language skills
- Enjoy project work, traveling and working in a team
- Completed (technical) university studies or completed apprenticeship, e.g. as an IT specialist or relevant professional experience in case of a career change
- Design, specification and implementation of customer-specific software solutions in the SAP project environment (incl. S/4 HANA, mobile apps)
- Customization and enhancement of the standard SAP software in the procurement solutions S/4 HANA Sourcing & Procurement, MM, PLM and Fieldglass
- Collaboration in national and international customer projects